Followers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Yeah, I should probably get up and quite being lazy....not gonna happen!

Out: Rainy gloomy days. :P
In: Shopping!
Hey guys! Yeah today has been my lazy day. We had a sudy hall for 3rd hour which of course I didnt do anything (and now I'm kind of regretting that because I kind of have a lot of homework) and Dr. Menton was at ILC so we missed two classes then went straight to lunch which wasnt too bad, but really? What normal teenage high school student wants to sit for two hours listening to someone talk staight for 2 hours? Not me! Its waaaay better than having P.E though because we finally finsihed with the tennis section s now we are moving on to basketball which I like basketball but after P.E we have more classes and I dont want to stink in class. :P
I cant wait for tomorow! We have a study hall and then for 6th hour typing class which is awesome because its easy and yes I will admit it- kind of fun...i said kind of! Well, sorry this is such a short entry but me and my mom are going shopping for confirmation gifts for my two cousins. Talk to you later!
By the way, Im planning on adding pictures on here so you wont have to guess what my pretty face looks like!!! Haha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment